The Crane Users Conference is THE essential crane users meeting – designed to help keep your company safe, efficient, productive & profitable!
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE IN MILWAUKEE
- Talk with and pick up best practices from colleagues
- Speak with several panels of experts in roundtable format to solve specific material handling challenges
- Get a close-up look at the latest crane technologies
- Network with the experts during topical breakout sessions
Crane Users Conference participants will tour the
Konecranes Parts Manufacturing Center in Watertown. View the latest technologies available for replacement parts & components!
BONUS! | Crane Safety Management Course
The Konecranes Training Institute will host a complimentary Crane Safety Management Course after the conference. The 4-hour course will be open to all conference attendees.
If you’re in one of these industries, the Crane Users Conference is for you:
Pulp & Paper
Waste to Energy
CRANE USERS CONFERENCE FEATURES
- Case studies detailing how problems were solved using various methods:
- Interactive breakout sessions for networking with parts, training and compliance experts.
- Real-time services and the future of crane maintenance.
- Spare Parts
- Services Products
- New Equipment